2020 Generation III Gun Championship
- Registration: Monday February 1st, 2020 at 8:30pm CST
- Date: September 11-13, 2020
- Match Fee: $275
- Location: Gadsden Shooting Center, Iberia, MO (location and lodging info)
- Divisions: Tactical Optics, Tactical Irons, Open
- Shooters: 250
- Stages: 8 Stages
- Format: 1/2 day
- Categories: Junior, Lady, Senior, Military, Law Enforcement, Range Officer
- Prize Table: By Order of Finish
- Staff/RO Shoot: September 3rd & 4th, or 8th
Last years match was again a huge success and a sell out! We raised over $25,000 for the GIIIG organization. We would like to thank you the shooters for your participation in 2018 and the generous sponsors for their amazing contributions to the championship and the organization. We will be giving out close to 100 scholarships to assist junior shooters next year.
If you have a junior shooter that needs assistance please fill out a scholarship application.
Juniors shoot this match for free. You are considered a Junior if you are under the age of 18 on September 9th.
Please contact Chad Francis (email@example.com) if you are interested in working the match. Instructions for sign up are posted below and will be posted on both G3G Facebook pages.
If your sponsor/company is interested in supporting this event, please contact us as soon as possible. Remember GIIIG is a 501©(3) non-profit so all sponsorship donations and match fees are tax deductible.
Since this match is a fund raising event we only have 25 main match sponsor slots available. Additional sponsored shooters slots are available to shoot with the RO/Staff. So please get those sponsorship agreements in ASAP to reserve your slot.